Ads and Listings Grown Guide
2017 Locally Grown Guide
Expand awareness of your farm, restaurant, or specialty food business by listing or advertising in the 2017 Locally Grown Guide.
Purchase an Advertisement
Why advertise in the Locally Grown Guide?
- Both locals and visitors use the Locally Grown Guide as a resource for their favorite restaurants, farms, markets and retailers.
- We offer affordable, full color advertisements at rates that are attractive to small businesses, farms and food producers.
- We offer wide distribution throughout the region, both in print and online, targeting welcome centers, ski resorts and retailers in high traffic areas.
- You will get targeted exposure to a consumer that wants to spend their dollars in our region.
- Free listing in the Locally Grown Guide
With 25,000 editions of the Locally Grown Guide printed and distributed throughout Rutland County, northern Bennington County, southern Addison County, and Washington County of New York, our 2016 edition promises to be better than ever.
List your Farm, Restaurant, or Business
Organized into "sub regions" within the Guide, your farm, restaurant or business is categorized in a user friendly format along with our popular Index where specific farms, businesses, products and services are listed. View the 2016 issue online.
How to Purchase a Listing - Online
- Depending on your business, click the appropriate drop down menu.
- With a sliding scale cost between $0 to $25, click the amount you would like to pay and fill out the requested information.
- If you have purchased advertising with us, your listing is free!
- Using a credit card, check out and voila! You are done.
Questions? Email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802.417.1528.