A two day conference for all farmers interested in improved quality of life, profitability, and land health sponsored by Holistic Management International, the USDA National Institute of Food & Agriculture and the University of Massachusetts. Learn how Whole Farm Planning can help you achieve improved quality of life, profitability, and land health:
- Hear about the successes HMI Beginning Women Farmer Program participants have achieved
- Learn from experts in the field about ways to farm successfully whether you are a beginning farmer or have been farming for years.
- Network with other farmers in the Northeast to share tips and learn about farming resource
Registration Fees You must register in advance. No onsite registrations will be accepted.
- $120.00 Full Conference Registration, includes all conference sessions, most meals & Beginning Women Farmer Banquet
- $70 Day Pass for March 22, 2012 (does not include Banquet)
- $70 Day Pass for March 23, 2010 (does not include Banquet)
- $25 Beginning Women Farmer Banquet
- $40 Childcare per day, per child (ages 2-10)
Beginning Women Farmer Conference: Exploring Whole Farm Planning Date: March 22-23, 2012 Location: University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, Lincoln Campus Center
For the conference schedule, information about scholarships, and other details visit http://holisticmanagement.org/conferencebwfne.