Thursday, March 24th
2:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Join us for TWO interactive forums in Rutland, followed by a Farmer & Friends Mixer at 7pm
RSVP (not necessary, but appreciated) :
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-417-1528
Rutland County: Planning for Growth in Our Region's Food System
WHERE: Opera House conference room (59-67 Merchants Row, 3rd floor, Rutland)
WHEN: 2-4 pm
WHO: Local and county representatives of organizations and individuals, along with other partners, collaborators, farmers and food producers.
- Get updates on what is happening at the local and statewide level around planning for growth
- Weigh in with your perspectives and ideas; identify opportunities and challenges
- Ask questions and learn from each other.
Rutland Area Food Producers: Creating a Committed Customer Base
WHERE: Vermont Farmers Food Center (251 West Street, Rutland)
WHEN: 4:30 - 6:30 pm
WHO: Farmers and food producers in the Rutland area, along with all others interested in the challenges and successes of customer engagement for local farms and food producers.
- Join us for a diverse panel of producers who will share their experiences, challenges and successes in growing their committed customer bases.
- Get the results of RAFFL's recent consumer survey and identify ways to build our local markets.
- Hear about what is happening at the State level to market local foods
Farmer & Friends Mixer
WHERE: Hop 'n Moose (41 Center St. Rutland)
WHEN: 7 pm
WHO: If you love food, farms and community, you are invited!
Slake your thirst, shake off the winter blues and join us for casual gathering immediately following the last forum, to network and celebrate our vibrant farm and food scene.
Thank you to our partners!