Distributing our 2017 Locally Grown Guide to locations in Vermont. This position will assist the Locally Grown Guide coordinator in distributing the guide widely throughout the Rutland region. This work will support Rutland Area Farm and Food Link’s greater mission of building connections that grow a strong agricultural economy and healthy community. By ensuring the guide is delivered to key locations throughout the area, community members will be more engaged with local food, and more connected to the agricultural landscape of our region.
Dates and Locations:
- Rutland, Bennington, Machester, Champlain Valley Areas
- April 21st - 23rd
- April 28th - May 1st
- Any weekdays you are available after April 19th
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to lift Locally Grown Guide bundles (Appox. 5 lbs)
- Comfortable speaking with strangers about RAFFL and the LGG
- Delivery routes will take anywhere from 1-4 hours, and should be completed during business hours
- RAFFL will provide a brief orientation to the Guide, as well as information about our organization, our mission, and our work.
- Volunteers will be provided with a map of their delivery route, and a checklist of delivery sites
- RAFFL staff will be available by phone to support volunteers as they are out in the field.