Join RAFFL, NOFA-VT, and a diverse group of Rutland & Bennington County Farms for our regional C.R.A.F.T. Program - The Collaborative Regional Alliance for Farmer Training.
What is C.R.A.F.T.?
- A 7-part workshop series for aspiring and beginning farmers of all ages seeking meaningful mentorship from farmers
- A networking opportunity with other apprentices and mentor farmers in the region
- Workshop topics this year include mushroom cultivation, cover cropping, crop planning, marketing, and more.
- Workshops are FREE, and include farm tour, training session, followed by a potluck!
- Receive a CRAFT Certificate and resource manual from RAFFL and NOFA-VT apprentices by attending4 of the 7 workshops
- You do not have to be an apprentice on one of the host farms in order to participate
CRAFT 2017 Schedule
To sign up or for more information - Contact Mara Hearst, Farmer Services Advisor
The Rutland Area Farm and Food Link | www.rutlandfarmandfood.org/farmer
(802) 417-1528 x 4 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and print a CRAFT flyer and schedule.
Click on the flyer below to open