RRMC CSA sign up
2016 Farm to workplace csa
Weekly delivery of fruits and veggies to the Rutland Regional Medical Center
For 2016, two farms are offering to delivery CSA shares to the Rutland Regional Medical Center :
Alchemy Gardens Boardman Hill Farm
Rutland Regional Medical Center: CSA Pick Up
Wednesdays, 3:00 - 4:30pm
CVPS/Leahy Community Health Education Center (by water cooler)
To order a CSA:
1. Choose a farm (see Farm Descriptions Below)
2. Decide on the size of your share
3. To make your payment via check:
Download the CSA form HERE and make your check out to RAFFL.
Send form and payment to:
RAFFL: PO Box 284 / Rutland, VT 05702
4. To purchase your share online and pay with credit card:
Click the button below
NOTE: There is a 3% charge included in the price for CC transactions.
To avoid charges please pay by check and send with form to above address
Sign up by may 15 to receive your share for the season
Questions? Email RAFFL at amanda@ rutlandfarmandfood.org or call 802-282-5681
Boardman Hill Farm West, Rutland, Vt
- Vegetables are grown using organic practices
- Runs 20 weeks, June - Oct.
- Weekly email with recipes and nutritional information
- Localvore Half Share: $240
- Localvore Veggie Share (Family of 4): $480
- Omnivore’s Share: $480
Localvore shares include an array of in-season vegetables with a choice of vegetables for each meal. Early season contains an abundance of greens. Mid-season will contain all the best summer vegetables. Fall will bring the harvest vegetables to your table. The Omnivore’s share provides a generous portion for a weekly dinner comprised of locally raised beef, pork or poultry. Also included in your omnivore share will be a weekly selection from our value-added items which include homemade jams, pickles, relishes, hot sauces, eggs and breads. $25 weekly value.
Alchemy Gardens Shrewsbury, VT
- Focus on fresh, high quality vegetables that are grown organically with nutrient dense farming methods
- Runs for 20 weeks from June 18- October 29
Small share (4 items/week): $250
Medium Share (7 items/week): $395
Large share (10 items/week): $575
Early summer features freshly cut lettuce and the first carrots. The heat of summer brings heirloom tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, basil, green beans and eggplant. And fall shows off our delicious potatoes and onions, just to name a few of the 40+ crops we grow. Greens, fresh herbs, microgreens, and many other crops like carrots and beets are harvested all season long.