Current job openings with the Rutland Area Farm and Food Link
ABOUT THE RUTLAND AREA FARM AND FOOD LINK
RAFFL is a dynamic food system organization located in Rutland County, Vermont. Our programs support local farm and food producers and build community by strengthening the relationships between farmers and consumers through education, collaboration, and innovation.
RAFFL is deeply embedded in our community. Our programs are designed to be responsive to the needs of both the farmers and broader community members in our region. We influence the way local food is valued, how people find it, and who benefits from it.
1) Support new farmers by providing technical assistance and workshop opportunities
2) Create new economic opportunities for farmers, while making local food more available to community members across the economic spectrum (i.e. through an online farmers’ market and a workplace CSA delivery program)
3) Provide local food to social service organizations by giving farmers systematic ways to donate harvested and/or gleaned produce
4) Educate community members about different aspects of the food system and create volunteer opportunities for the public to get involved
In all of our programming, we build creative connections and partnerships that magnify our impact, build capacity in our partners, and make efficient use of resources. Our work requires us to be outwardly focused – surveying and assessing the needs in our community and working in partnership with others.
Rutland Area Farm and Food Link (RAFFL) will consider all job applicants on merit without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
There are no employment opportunities at this time.
Seeking Local Farming Opportunities?
If you are seeking opportunities to work with farms and producers in our area and throughout Vermont, we encourage you to start with the following organizations as resources to help you. Remember to check back often as the listings change:
- Northeastern Organic Farming Association of Vermont (NOFA-VT)
- Vermont Farm to Plate
- Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets
- Young Farmers
- Beginning Farmers
- Craigslist, Vermont