Other Ways to Give
Other Ways to Give
Become a volunteer
We rely on volunteers to support us throughout the year. Whether it be harvesting unused vegetables from the fields of local farms as part of Glean Team, to making deliveries and stuffing envelopes during a fundraising drive, your contribution of time helps us be our best.
Be Our cheerleaders!!
Like many small non-profits, we always need support to help spread the news about our work, our farmers and producers and the amazing vibrancy that is the Rutland area. If you are on social media, consider following our Facebook page, Instagram and Twitter accounts. Like our posts and use hashtags like #rootedinvermont, #rutland, and #vermontbyvermonters. Link to our events and help us spread the word. Forward a newsletter to a friend who might be interested. Even just send us a note or give us a call when you see us doing a good job (you would be amazed how wonderful that makes us feel!).
Donate office equipment, space for an event, or other needed materials.
Contact RAFFL at (802) 417-1528 or email@example.com to make arrangements.
Our work is possible because of our broad-based support from the community.
Thank you to those who have given to us in the past. Please consider making a donation today to support our work.
Your donation supports our programs:
- Locally Grown Guide: Free resource highlighting local farms, farmers markets, farm to table restaurants, and stores that sell local food
- Farmer Services: Technical assistance to farms, workshops, network-building and workshops
- Everyday Chef: Food and cooking education program
- Glean Team: Collection, gleaning, and distribution of fresh produce to charitable organizations
- Farm Fresh Connect: Online local foods market
We need your help to make long-lasting changes in our food system that create a better future for us all.
Every donation of any size makes a difference.
Donate today. Thank you!