The Rutland County Farm Bureau is trying to get a broad diversity of farms to attend their meeting next week so that they can generate policy resolutions that reflect the entire farm population of our county. Details about the evening are below. Thursday October 2, 2014 at the Fair Haven American Legion Rte 22A Fair Haven, VT
Directions: Turn South off Route 4 Exit 2 (Fair Haven). The Legion is located 1/2 mile south of Fair Haven village on 22A.
BUSINESS MEETING AGENDA 2014
- HAPPY HOUR @ 7, DINNER @ 7:30
- CALL TO ORDER, WELCOME DINNER
- MINUTES OF LAST ANNUAL MEETING
- SECRETARY/TREASURER’S REPORT MEMBERSHIP REPORT
- STATE PRESIDENT’S REPORT
- NOMINATING COMMITTEE REPORT
- ELECTION OF OFFICERS, DELEGATES TO THE STATE ANNUAL MEETING AND STATE BOARD REPRESENTATIVE
- RESOLUTIONS COMMITTEE REPORT DISCUSSION AND VOTE
- LEGISLATOR REPORTS
- DOOR PRIZES ADJOURNMENT
If you would like to eat dinner at the meeting, the cost is $14 and you need to RSVP to Carol at 265-4589 by September 28.