Dairy Plant Manager: DAHlicious Lassi (www.dahlicious.com) is looking for a Plant Manager for its upcoming dairy processing plant in Addison County Vermont. Established in 2007, Dahlicious makes premium quality, cultured milk products that are distributed nationwide. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all areas of the plant including administration, production, processing, packaging, quality, maintenance, warehousing, shipping, purchasing, safety, and environmental
- Direct the overall activities of the plant to ensure customer orders are received, scheduled, produced and shipped to meet the requirements
- Cost Control: Responsible for expense control, including shrink, labor and overhead costs
- Quality control: Ensure that the finished products meet the established product specifications and quality standards
- Process Optimization: Continuously analyze production process to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
- Schedule Management: Ensure a guaranteed processing and production
- Staffing: Ensure an optimized work force in terms of quantity and quality.
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in Business Administration, Dairy Management or related field, or combination of experience and education
- Minimum of three (3) years Plant Management experience in a dairy processing operation
- Experience with cultured products is a huge plus
- Experience with GMP, Quality, Environmental, Safety, and Employment Standards regulatory requirements
- Exceptional Leadership, communication, organizational, planning and executing, and problem solving skills
- Ability to train, motivate and mentor
- Highly motivated to work in a startup environment.
TO APPLY Please email you resume with a cover letter to email@example.com.