MOFGA’s Farmer to Farmer Conference….November 5-7th , Point Lookout Resort, Northport, Maine
- Is known for its intimacy, in-depth treatment of topics, and amazing discussions.
- Is based on the idea that farmers learn best from their peers and other practitioners.
- Features prominent and accessible university faculty,extension educators, and other agricultural professionals.
- Features a unique 3-hour workshop session format, in which one half is dedicated to talks by both agricultural service professionals and farmers, and the other to a round table discussion intended to solicit and capitalize on the accumulated knowledge of all the farmers in attendance.
- Serves delicious meals featuring local, organic food.
- Is a rare and wonderful opportunity to get off the farm and catch up with fellow farmers.
Learn a lot, eat well, share your expertise, make new friends, and reconnect with old ones at the 2010 MOFGA Farmer to Farmer Conference!