The Great Lakes Vegetable Working Group and the University of Illinois are organizing a Season Extension Pest Management webinar series to begin November 1st. The five webinars are each one to two hours long and are intended for growers, educators, and NRCS staff. There is a $30 registration fee for this webinar series whether you participate in one or all five of the webinars.
- November 1 topic is Introduction to Pest Management for Season Extension;
- November 3 is Pest Management of Tomatoes in High Tunnels;
- November 8 is Pest Management in Winter Crops;
- November 16 is Nutrition, Water, and Soil Management in High Tunnels; and
- November 18 is Interpreting NRCS High Tunnel Project Guidelines.