Join RAFFL's Everyday Chef Coordinator, Grace Davy and Stafford Tech Center Chef Instructor, Lisa Fennimore, in " Mastering the Kitchen" where participants are shown tips and skills for success in the kitchen.
In this workshop participants will master:
- Creating a "Mise En Place," or prepped and organized ingredients, to streamline weekday cooking,
- One pan/ pot meals- less mess, less stress!!
- Building a pantry- incorporating nutrient-dense fats and proteins to build flavor while saving money on empty calorie sauces.
- Taming the unruly kitchen mess- clean-up and organizational tips.
- Knife skills for success and to impress- chopping safely and efficiently.
The $25 workshop includes materials fee for each participant, recipes and kits to take home.
All participants are entered into a drawing for a $25 gift certificate to the Rutland Area Food Co-op!!!