Make an online donation with your credit card or paypal account. Every donation of every size makes a difference!
Donate by Mail
Send a check to
P.O. Box 284
Rutland, VT 05702
Donate your Time
RAFFL is always looking for volunteers and interns for gleanings, program support, and more.
Donate office equipment, food for an event, or other needed materials. Contact RAFFL at (802) 417-1528 to make arrangements.
Since 2004 RAFFL has strengthened our local food system from the bottom up through thoughtful planning and innovative programs. As a result of our work, the greater Rutland region is now known throughout New England as a leader in the rapidly evolving local farm and food innovations taking place throughout Vermont and the nation. Our work is possible because of our broad-based support from the community. Thank you to those who have given to us in the past and please consider making a donation today to support our work.
- Locally Grown Guide a free resource highlighting local farms
- Farmer workshops, assistance, and network-building including our farmer blog What’s Growin’ On
- Everyday Chef, an educational program that increases confidence using local foods in the kitchen
- Collection, gleaning and distribution of fresh produce to people in need
- Farm-to-Workplace deliveries to employees at 8 worksites in Rutland
To make long-lasting changes in our food system, we need to continue to push the envelope and develop new ways of ensuring local food is getting to people across our region. Help keep Rutland at the forefront of the agricultural renaissance that is occurring here and throughout the state. Every donation of any size makes a difference. Thank you!